Old Town Guide 160 Canoes - 16ft Green
by Old Town
Old Town Guide 160 Canoes - The Guide 160 Canoe represent a breakthrough in design and construction that provides a durable, stiff and affordable canoe.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Old Town Guide 160 Canoes - With its unique cross-section and stabilizing chines, the Guide 160 delivers exceptional stability, as well as rugged durability. And its sharp entry provides a surprisingly efficient paddling canoe. Stable enough for fishing or hunting, yet versatile enough for family outings, all at an affordable price! Made from Three Layer Polyethylene, which includes a stiff foam core, ensures near unsinkable performance. Its sharp entry, makes the Guide surprisingly efficient to paddle. Includes Polyethylene decks, with grab handles, for easy transportation to and from the water.
- Length: 16 ft
- Width: 39.5 in
- Width at 4 in. waterline 37 in
- Bow height: 19 in
- Depth: 135 in
- Weight: 86 lb
- Max load range 1,200-1,250 lb
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.