Airhead Charge Wakesurf Board
Airhead Charge Wakesurf Board - Charge is a family-friendly wakesurf board designed for agility and speed. The full foam construction ensures that this board is light and airy—perfect for taking on all your family adventures. There are three removable fins, which you can leave on to increase stability, or remove to try your hand at more wakesurfing tricks. This affordable wakesurf board has all the essentials: an EVA traction pad for maximum foot grip, a 4 inch nose rocker for more stability, and an aerodynamic design for optimal speed. Additionally, the bright pink, blue, and white design is sporty with a touch of sass, making it perfect for families with childrens, teens, and adults who want to hop in on the wakesurfing fun.
- Foam Core: Airhead's most durable construction
- Traction Pads: Provide grip for secure footing and control of the board
- Progressive Rails: Designed for fast maneuvering and tight turns to provide an extremely responsive ride
- Customizable Fins: Universal fin boxes allow for customizing your fin setup or removing them altogether
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.