Ironwood Pacific Anchorlift with Bouy
Ironwood Pacific Anchorlift with Bouy - The AnchorLift anchor retrieving systems were designed with one thought in mind - to make lifting your boat anchor easier. The AnchorLift simply slides on your anchor line and floats the anchor to the surface.
How does the AnchorLift Work?
1.Slide the AnchorLift over your anchor line, anchor as normal, and drop the AnchorLift into the water.
2.When you are ready to raise your anchor, simply motor forward around your anchor line to break your anchor free
3. Pull your anchor to the surface. The AnchorLift sliding bolt will lock the anchor for easy retrieval once it reaches the surface.
- The AnchorLift has a tough nylon body reinforced with stainless steel at all wear points
- Raise anchors or traps up to 30 pounds
- Stainless steel sliding bolt locks anchor at the surface
- Acts as a marker buoy when quick anchor release is necessary
- Can be used with crab and shrimp pots too
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA